This November, millions of Christians worldwide will be united for one cause: to join the global Body of Christ for the 2017 International Day of Prayer (IDOP) on November 5 or 12.
The number one thing persecuted Christians ask for is prayer, and we want to equip you to be able to meet their request.
Each year, in preparation for the first Sunday of November, ICC assembles a unique resource kit for both churches and individuals, and sends out our expert staff to speak at churches and organizations on the plight of the persecuted.
This kit includes:
- Church resources to build a sermon, including facts and FAQs on persecution, practical steps on how the Church in the West can help, and ICC’s latest petition concerning North Korea.
- A PowerPoint presentation that includes slides for traditional and contemporary worship songs perfect for an IDOP service as well as corporate prayer points for your congregation to come together in the presence of the Lord.
- A bulletin insert including specific prayer needs from different regions around the world, an explanation of what IDOP is, and a note from ICC’s president, Jeff King.
- A Sunday School lesson to teach your class, kids, or the neighborhood gang about persecution on a level they can understand, and in a way they can relate to.
- A social media marketing package so you can not only show off your support for the persecuted to your networks, but advertise your church’s, community’s, or small group’s IDOP for the Persecuted event.
From bulletin inserts, to videos, to prayer requests from the persecuted, ICC has included everything needed to lead those around you, whether at church or coffee, to pray for those suffering for the Christian faith.
Register for your 2017 IDOP Resource Kit by completing the top form on this page, and use to lower form to request one of ICC’s speakers at your church today!