Hope for the Whole Community
Breaking the cycle
In many Muslim countries, Christians are considered third-class citizens. Christian children are denied a quality education. Hope House provides Christian students with supplemental classes like literature, social studies, mathematics, discipleship, and Bible classes.
In a culture that tells them that they will forever be second-class citizens, Hope House provides an opportunity for a better life.
“I had to go to work at 10 years old. I want to see Hana educated and reach his dreams—to have the chance I didn’t have.”
– Yousef, father of a Hope House student
Transform lives with hope house!
These funds directly support the education of persecuted children. Here’s what your donation can provide:
- $15 provides clothing for one child
- $180 gives food for one child for one year
- $230 covers full services (medical, food, and school) for a child for one year
- $3,500 opens a new Hope House center
- $10,000 pays for operation costs for an existing Hope House
Stay in the Know!
Sign up to keep up to date with the latest Persecution news, see your gifts in action, and find out how to get involved to help persecuted believers worldwide.