Jobs at ICC
International Christian Concern (ICC) is a Washington, DC-area 501(c)(3) nonprofit devoted to providing assistance, advocacy, and awareness for the worldwide persecuted Christian Church.
Our current job openings are:
Human Resources and Accounting Associate
Are you looking for a job you can believe in and makes an impact? International Christian Concern (ICC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization headquartered in the Washington D.C. area. ICC is currently looking for an organized, detail oriented, individual for the role of Human Resources and Accounting Associate at our office in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full-time position.
The successful candidate will be an organized, detail-oriented, analytical and multi-tasking individual with a passion to serve Christ and the persecuted church. The reliable and successful HR and Accounting Associate who performs with excellence may find opportunity for advancement within ICC.
Human Resource Responsibilities
- Manage employee benefits, paid time off and travel insurance
- Coordinate ICC recruitment, scheduling interviews, and travel to recruiting events
- On and off board employees and interns as needed
- Maintain employee handbook, HR memos and policies updates
- Assist with internship recruitment process
- Oversee QuickBooks entry for donation batches, scanned invoices and receipts
- Prepare and track payments for partners and administrative use
- Assist Bookkeeper with yearly financial audit and assist auditor in its completion
- Provide oversight of ICC bank accounts
- Provide and maintain correspondence with Bookkeeper and financial contractors
- Prepare financial batches for credit card, EFT, PayPal and check donations
- Reconcile monthly credit card statement and monthly donations
- Assist with the logistics for ICC conferences, events and other admin duties as needed
Experience and Skills
- We have a strong preference for an individual with a strong Christian witness and history.
- 1 to 5 years of demonstrated administrative and HR experience is preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Analytical ability and understanding of basic accounting.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Very detail oriented.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary range is between $35,000-$45,000 or negotiable based on experience.
- Health and dental benefits plan after three calendar months of employment.
- Paid Time Off and holiday schedule.
Please send your résumé, cover letter, and three references to: email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted.