Jobs at ICC
International Christian Concern (ICC) is a Washington, DC-area 501(c)(3) nonprofit devoted to providing assistance, advocacy, and awareness for the worldwide persecuted Christian Church.
Our current job openings are:
Are you looking for a job you can believe in and has eternal impact? International Christian Concern is currently looking for an organized and detail-oriented individual for our Operations Manager in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full-time position.
The successful candidate will be an organized, detail-oriented, analytical and multi-tasking individual with a passion to serve Christ and the persecuted church. They must be a team player and we have a strong preference for an individual with a strong Christian witness and history. The Operations Manager works collaboratively with ICC’s President and Chief of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of ICC operations and our admin team.
- Oversee bookkeeper and accountant and annual audit.
- Manage ICC’s human resource functions, including recruiting.
- Oversee ICC’s IT systems.
- Maintain office licenses and fillings.
- Prepare financial materials and quarterly Board of Director reports.
- Monitor and manage ICC’s culture and help create a “coaching” culture within ICC.
Experience and Skills
- We have a strong preference for an individual with a strong Christian witness and history.
- 5+ years of experience serving as a head operations leader of an organization or ministry.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required.
- Excellent managerial, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple tasks and projects, meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- U.S. citizenship, permanent residency or work visa is required.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary range from $50,000 to $75,000 depending on experience.
- Group hospitalization, dental benefits, and retirement plan available.
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule.
Please send your résumé, cover letter, and three references to: email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted.