[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_single_image image=”99981″ img_size=”full” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]02/25/2020 Washington D.C. (International Christian Concern) – One of the greatest strengths of ICC is its passionate volunteers who work to awaken the Church and the government to the plight of the persecuted. To empower these same volunteers, ICC has rolled out its new Ambassador program.
Ambassadors are the defenders and advocates of the persecuted to the US government and the Western Church. Ambassadors act as champions for their persecuted brother and sister, awakening the Church to the reality of persecution and calling them to defend the persecuted.
- Awaken their local churches to the plight of the persecuted
- Awaken their social media circles to the plight of the persecuted
- Regularly engage with ICC leaders in Washington, D.C.
- Participate in monthly conference calls with ICC leaders and overseas guests
- Host letter writing events for Christians in prison
- Urge Western Christians to pray for the persecuted Church
Ambassadors inspire members of their local churches to support the persecuted and to make a difference in the lives of those who suffer so greatly for the Gospel of Christ.
The importance of the work of ICC Ambassadors cannot be stressed enough. Each and every Ambassador serves as a voice for the voiceless and directly encourages the spirit of the Church in chains.
The time to act is now! The persecuted Church needs your gifts, talents, and abilities. To volunteer as an ICC Ambassador, please visit: www.persecution.org/take-action/volunteer. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]